Internal communications is fundamental to any organisation’s success. Being open and transparent about issues such as organisational changes, special projects, business achievements and challenges, as well as daily operations, are essential. Openness and transparency keep staff informed and motivated and assists them to do their jobs properly.
- Staff-focused internal newsletter or magazine (online and print)
- Regular email updates
- Staff Intranet
- Staff noticeboards
- Regular CEO/management messages (print, video, web-based).
- Employee awards and recognition
- Regular staff training and educational opportunities
- Feedback opportunities, surveys, and ‘suggestion boxes’
- Performance reviews and regular meetings.
- Staff parties eg end of year Christmas party
- ‘Social club’ and related activities eg ‘pizza day’, ‘family day’
- Lifestyle activities eg yoga and meditation classes
- Team building days.
Did you find this blog useful? Book your free consultation with PRMR Inc. today!