There are two resources available from this training workshop. The powerpoint presentation and a case study template.
The template was borrowed from our partners Demand Metric. It is intended for use by students of the Advance Sports Management course to help in formulating a casestudy for Module 6: Organising A Major Sport Event.
- Always base your Case Study on an issue that has a significant impact on your target audience.
- What are the problems that your solution solves?
- Support your Case Study with hard numbers.
- Use charts, tables, figures or statistics where applicable to enhance your credibility, but don’t overload.
- Avoid using proprietaryterms or technical jargon. Insert names, titles, and quotes from customers or partners involved. Communicate both the expected and achieved Return on Investment.